This page contains information about trainee funding opportunities.
CLOSED: DJAVAD MOWAFAGHIAN CENTRE FOR BRAIN HEALTH 2021 ENDOWMENT AWARDS
- The following are the awards being offered: Jock & Irene Graham Brain Research Endowment; Leslie Ann Wyman Brain Tumour Research Endowment; Benjamin Feldman and Family Endowment Fund for Transformational Activity in Mental Health; Neural Repair (Spinal Cord) Endowment; Schitzophrenia Endowment; DMCBH General Award
- These awards are open to trainees and postdocs with supervisors who are full members of the DMCBH
- Students who apply must also be part of the Graduate Program in Neuroscience
- Applicants must not hold external (e.g. Tri-agency) or internal (e.g. 4YF) funding exceeding $25,000 per year if you are a graduate student or $50,000 per year if you are a postdoc
- Completed applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for this award are now closed.