This page contains information about trainee funding opportunities.
DJAVAD MOWAFAGHIAN CENTRE FOR BRAIN HEALTH 2023 ENDOWMENT AWARDS
- The following are the awards being offered:
- Leslie Ann Wyman Brain Tumour Research Endowment ($18,000)
- Neural Repair (Spinal Cord) Endowment ($4,000)
- Schizophrenia Endowment ($4,000);
- Benjamin Feldman and Family Endowment Fund for Transformational Activity in Mental Health ($4000);
- DMCBH General Award ($4,000)- up to 14 awards available
- Deadline for applications is 5:00 pm on Friday, April 28, 2023
- Visit the ‘Trainee Endowment Awards’ section for full eligibility and link to the application form: https://www.centreforbrainhealth.ca/programs-training/funding-opportunities/
G+PS SPRING AWARDS COMPETITION
The program deadline for this year will be in early/mid May 2024. We will update the program deadline once G+PS launches this year’s competition. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the eligibility criteria and application procedures carefully. https://www.grad.ubc.ca/awards/spring-graduate-awards-competition
GPN AWARD WRITING RESOURCES
- Award writing workshop slides from a workshop offered by Dr. Mark Cembrowski, GPN Associate Director in Aug 2023.
- A binder of successful GPN award applications is available to view in the GPN office. Please contact email@example.com to make an appointment.