Your time in the Graduate Program in Neuroscience at the University of British Columbia is about more than academics; find out about resources for making the most of your UBC experience at the links below.
- Connect with academic, counselling, and advising services; learn about family and wellness programs; access financial support services; participate in sports and recreation; learn about safety resources on campus; and understand your rights and benefits as a graduate student at UBC.
UBC Student Services (available to undergraduate and graduate students)
- Learn more about campus life, access career services, manage your finances, find out about study permits, and learn everything you need to know about being new to UBC.
- Access training and education, conflict engagement resources, and make connections with the services and support you need to learn in a respectful environment.
- Participate in social events and connect with other grad students.
CONTACT THE GRADUATE PROGRAM IN NEUROSCIENCE
If you have questions about program administration, funding applications, or admission-related questions, reach out to our Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN OUR MAILING LISTS
NEUROSCIENCE-PHYSIOLOGY MAILING LIST
To subscribe/unsubscribe send a message to email@example.com with the following words in the BODY of the message:
- subscribe NeuroPhys-List
- unsubscribe NeuroPhys-List
DJAVAD MOWAFAGHIAN CENTRE FOR BRAIN HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS
For information about upcoming events including talks, symposia and the Neuroscience Research Colloquium lecture series, subscribe to the DMCBH mailing list, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
If you have a research story or if you have won an award or received new funding, email email@example.com.
CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Look for your supervisor, colleagues, and research partners on Twitter and join the conversation.