Your time in the Graduate Program in Neuroscience at the University of British Columbia is about more than academics; find out about resources for making the most of your UBC experience at the links below.
- Connect with academic, counselling, and advising services; learn about family and wellness programs; access financial support services; participate in sports and recreation; learn about safety resources on campus; and understand your rights and benefits as a graduate student at UBC.
UBC Student Services (available to undergraduate and graduate students)
- Learn more about campus life, access career services, manage your finances, find out about study permits, and learn everything you need to know about being new to UBC.
- Access training and education, conflict engagement resources, and make connections with the services and support you need to learn in a respectful environment.
- Participate in social events and connect with other grad students.
CONTACT THE GRADUATE PROGRAM IN NEUROSCIENCE
If you have questions about program administration, funding applications, or admission-related questions, reach out to our Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DJAVAD MOWAFAGHIAN CENTRE FOR BRAIN HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS
Find out what is happening at the DMCBH here: https://www.centreforbrainhealth.ca/news-events/
Join your colleagues on Fridays at 11:00 a.m. for the Neuroscience Research Colloquium (NRC), a neuroscience lecture series. https://www.centreforbrainhealth.ca/neuroscience-research-colloquium/
If you have a research story or if you have won an award or received new funding, email email@example.com.
DMCBH on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/school/dmcbrainhealth/
DMCBH on Instagram: dmcbrainhealth
CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Look for your supervisor, colleagues, and research partners on Twitter and join the conversation.